What Do Spark Plugs Do?
Your vehicle's engine has many working parts, including spark plugs. Spark plugs help your engine's functionality- but what exactly do they do? For starters, they ignite the mixture of fuel and air in your engine. When this happens, your engine will produce the power it needs to run.
When Should I Change My Spark Plugs?
Just like other components of your Land Rover SUV, your spark plugs can go bad. Luckily, there are some warning signs that indicate it's time for a replacement:
- You're unable to start your vehicle
- Your vehicle is getting lower fuel economy than normal
- Your vehicle has problems accelerating
- The Check Engine light is on
- Engine misfires
Remember that broken spark plugs can damage your engine's cylinders. That's why it's important to conduct a careful vehicle inspection if you notice any of the signs above.
Install Genuine Land Rover Spark Plugs | Order Now & Save
If you drive a Land Rover model, you will want to ensure it has genuine OEM spark plugs installed. All the auto parts in our digital catalog will work with your specific model. Please place an order today and save!
No results found for "spark plugs". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!